http://styleconfidenceclub.com, http://nadamanley.com (collectively, the “Websites”), as well as the products, information, and services provided through the Websites.
- Privacy policies and data collection and use policies should be human readable, comprehensive, and easy to locate;
- Only the minimum amount of information reasonably necessary to provide you with services should be collected and maintained, and only for so long as reasonably needed or required;
- Information you provide through our Services, or that we gather as a result of your use of our Services, will not be provided voluntarily (without your permission) to anyone else unless required; and
- If SCC is required to provide a third party with your personal information (whether by subpoena or otherwise), then provided we have collected and retained an email address for you, SCC will use reasonable means to notify you promptly of that event, unless prohibited by law or SCC is otherwise advised not to notify you on the advice of legal counsel.
Personal Information SCC Collects
We may collect personal information through our Services, including without limitation:
- in connection with your selection of one of our products;
- when you provide us with your personal information such as by sending an email to us or signing up to receive updates from SCC;
- when you subscribe to one of our email discussion lists;
- when you purchase merchandise;
- when you create a SCC account;
- when you provide personal information in connection with your participation in any of the forums we make available through our Services.
What SCC Does with Personal Information
Emails and Newsletters. We use the personal information you provide to us when you send us emails or sign up to receive updates from SCC in order to respond to your request – for example, to reply to your email or to send you communications about SCC news and campaigns. When you subscribe to updates from us, your email address is sent to and stored on aWeber.com servers (an email management software) that can only be accessed by SCC staff and contractors.
Participating in Our Community
Disclosures of Personal Information
Security of Personal Information Collected via the Services
SCC has implemented reasonable measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception or processing of personal information that SCC stores and controls. However, no website can fully eliminate security risks. Third parties may circumvent our security measures to unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. We will post a reasonably prominent notice to the Websites if any such security breach occurs.
Data Usage Policy: Non Personal Browsing and Site Usage Information
Our Data Usage Policy covers how we maintain and use information about you that is collected by our Services.
Non Personal Browsing Information We Collect
When you use the Services, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) may collect information indirectly and automatically (through, for example, the use of your “IP address”) about your activities while visiting the Websites and information about the browser you are using. In addition, whenever you use our Websites, our servers (which, again, may be hosted by a third party service provider) keep a log of your visit and when you visit them.
No Selling or Sharing
Reorganization or Spin-Offs
Special Note to International Users