Easter is one week from today, and the Easter Bunny is not even close to ready. I know, because he told me. I don’t know how a bunny managed to snag an invite to this holiest of holidays, but he comes, every year. Sometimes he even brings presents. Feeling unprepared? So am I, but don’t worry. I’m the queen of the last minute holiday. (That is too a title. Look it up). Next weekend, the girls and I will be suitably dressed, plastic eggs for multiple festivities filled, and baskets ready and no one needs to know how it came together. Follow along and we can get ready, together, with some last minute Easter ideas.
5 Last Minute Sources for Easter Baskets
1. Chasing Fireflies: Hop on over to one of my favorite sites, where standard shipping in time for Easter ends today. Order the blue tutu bunny (shown), on sale for $26.99, or the oversized Peter Rabbit plush, which is $59.99 on sale. Add a pretty Easter basket with a personalized striped liner, $26.99 and fill the rest of the basket with fancy sweets.
2. Land of Nod: One of my favorite sources for toys, this site offers a well-edited collection of sweet, largely un-techy, contemporary toys. Start with a canvas bin adorned with a felt animal, and then fill it with age-appropriate toys, books, and the requisite plush bunny.
3. Magic Cabin: Another favorite site for toys, I love letting my inner hippie chick out at this beautiful site, which offers nature-inspired gifts, magical fairies and handmade treasures. My girls still love the treasures I bought from here, including the bouncing rubber eggs, the terracotta bird water whistle, the Eggling planter, the tiny chirping chick and the Easter egg chalk. Order by the 31st for guaranteed Easter delivery.
4. Amazon: One-stop shopping for everything from a sweet Mud Pie felt bucket to Easter bunnies to Resurrection Eggs, a sweet concept to remind kids of the true meaning of Easter. And with Amazon Prime, shipping is fast and free. Check out my Amazon store for these and other adorable Easter ideas.
5. Target: Find classic sweets (Peeps, chocolate bunnies), adorable Spritz baskets and tons of toys. Shop online and have it shipped to the store – easy and convenient.
Last Minute Easter Outfits
Easter doesn’t necessarily require a dress with bunnies on it. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. It’s just that obvious themes are so limiting. Instead, dress your family in pretty spring outfits in complementary arrays of colors. Here, a few last minute outfit ideas that combine pieces you may already have (lace dress, khaki pants) with seasonal accessories. For more spring style ideas, check out my Amazon store.
1. Lace and Bunnies
2. Zesty Orange and Blue
$250 – childrensalon.com
3. Cool Coral and Navy
4. Trendy Mint and Beige
I hope you have found these last minute Easter ideas inspiring, and most of all, I wish you a blessed holiday with your family and friends!