10 days, 100 great gifts – there’s something in the BeautyMommy gift guide for everyone on your list. Here, in no particular order, the next installment of ten top gifts!
1. oGorgeous Beverly Gym Bag, $119.20, obaz.com: Even superfeminine types like moi might be more motivated to hit the gym if it gave me an excuse to carry a bag as glam as this one!
2. Recycled Glass Ring, $25, The Green Bride Guide: A stylish gift for the eco-conscious trendsetter on your list.
3. Jolie Python Clutch, $685, Khirma Eliazov: This luxe line’s use of exotic, unusual leathers has fashion insiders drooling, and there are too many standout styles to mention, but this is one of my favorite. Covet the style at a smaller price? Her gorgeous cuffs start at $135.
4. Jett Boot in Lipstick Red, $400, Modern Vice: Cutting-edge couture footwear handmade in NYC – these are the ultimate shoes for that city-dwelling it-girl on your list.
5. Rose Gold/Champagne Diamond Ball Locket, $2840, Sydney Evan: Posh retailers like Bergdorf Goodman stock Evans’ inventive fine jewelry, and pieces like this are the reason why. Love!
6. Scarlett Necklace, $98, Gemma Simone: Simone’s standout styles are right on trend and offer something for every accessory-hoarder on your list, from the punk princess to the girly girl. And every single piece is under $100.
7. Whisper Knit PJ Set in Rainforest, $79, On Gossamer: Glam pajamas in gorgeous hues offer comfort and style.
8. Rhinestoned Link Bracelet, $24.80, Forever 21: Sparkly and sleek, this fabulous cuff goes with everything, and won’t stretch your gift budget.
9. Mid-Size Kit, The 4 Elements of the Perfect Shave, The Art of Shaving, $60: Elevate a daily ritual with these seriously luxurious grooming essentials: pre-shave oil, shaving cream, genuine badger brush and after-shave balm are offered in Sandalood, Lemon, Lavender or Unscented.
10. Retro Grooming Products, prices vary, Vermont Country Store: This is the source for all of those products you remember from way back, and many that you don’t. I vaguely remember the glamorous models in the commercials for this shampoo – I love that the formula has been updated, but not the packaging.>> best gifts of 2012
Leave a Reply