The fashionista – there’s one in almost every extended family, and they are notoriously hard to shop for. Fortunately, I’ve done a little digging, and rounded up ten of the top fashion gifts of the season, in every price range.
1. Gold Cuff, Marni, $159, Barneys New York: Show true fashion cred by slipping a little something from insider fave Marni into a stocking this season. So glam.
2. ban.do “Drinking with the Stars” hair comb, $55: She’ll steal the spotlight in this stunning starry hair bauble.
3. Leopard belt, $35.50, Massimo Dutti: Zara’s sister brand is new to the U.S., offering luxurious clothing and accessories. This leopard belt belongs in every stylish woman’s closet.
4. Giant Bow Sweater, $98, J. Crew: Love, love, love this sweater. That’s all.
5. Plasma Premium High Heels, $190, TopShop: These edgy glam heels look so much more expensive than they are.
6. Coach Oversized Glam Sunglasses, $148, Dillard’s: A must-own, particularly in pink, these fun sunnies will brighten a dreary winter day.
7. Sara Designs Small All Chain Watch, $265, ShopBop: Love this glamorous, versatile design – dress it up or down.
8. Marc by Marc Jacobs Polka Dot Bow Collar Necklace, $128, Nordstrom: Sweet and sparkly, this is the perfect accent to winter basics.
9. Charlotte Olympia Pandora Bamboo Perspex Clutch, $895, Net-A-Porter: I love the unexpected mix of materials in this unforgettable bag. It’s the ultimate tropical island accessory. Amazingly versatile, the inner bamboo pouch can be exchanged for a pretty print or solid black.
10. Ugg Australia Classic Tall Monogrammed Boot:, $210: She’ll warm up to these cozy basics right away, especially when they are personalized for her.Gifts for Fashionistas
Leave a Reply