While I love choosing the perfect gift for a boy or a girl, I find it harder to choose a gift that they both would love to play with, and that was my challenge here. There should be something here for every kid on your list!
1. Y-Volution Y-Fliker F1 Scooter: $119.99: One of the hot toys of the season, it wasn’t on my radar until my friend Jean told me about it. This scooter has 3 wheels and a cool side to side steering motion, plus it folds for easy storage and portability.
2. EZ Roller Ride On, $129, Pottery Barn Kids: This award-winning ride-on is fast, fun, and safe!
3. Bounce & Play Hand Trampolines, $29.99, Toys to Grow On: The soft, squishy ball and elastic-centered discs make this a great choice for younger kids.
4. Wiggle Wobble Balance Board, $49.99, Toys to Grow On: This fun game builds balance and brain power, with games to enhance memory, color recognition and more.
5. Inhabit Design & Construction, $79.95, Imagine Toys: We bought this a couple of years ago for the girls, and it’s one of their most played with items. A French designer invented this ingenious toy, which allows kids to build amazing forts with modern style.
6. Tent, $79.95, Imagine Toys: What child wouldn’t love a tent? This one is simple enough to allow your child’s imagination to take over…It can be a fort, a castle, a hideout, a store… And it can be personalized with their name!
7. Playshapes, $150, Amazon: Blocks with personality! These unique, beautifully made wooden blocks offer endless possibilities.
8. LaserPegs 3D Light Board, $99.95, Sensational Beginnings: When I was little, Lite Brite was all the rage. This is an updated version for today’s kids. Kids use laser pegs to build on the platform, which powers the pegs to create cool effects.
9. Radio Flyer Blaze Interactive Spring Horse, $199.95: Remember these? This retro rocking horse is a guaranteed tot-pleaser!
10. HugglePod Hangout with LED Lights, $199, Hearth Song: What could be cooler than this: a hanging tree-fort of sorts will keep kids happy for hours. I think I want one for myself!gifts for kids
Love them all! Too bad I’m done with my Christmas shopping! 🙂