Yes, I know summer is winding down a little, but that doesn’t mean that the fun (AKA shopping) has to end. We still have a couple of months of balmy weather ahead, and here in Florida, the heat and humidity will stay with us clear through October. Here, a few warm weather style suggestions:
1. Emma Graham “Leah” Dress, $202: Trendy, stylish and affordable? Sure, this hot new line is specifically geared to young women in their early 20s, but who couldn’t use sassy style for a steal? Items range from $65 to about $200. One of my favorite summer-to-fall pieces is the Leah dress, shown. Pretty enough to wear to a casual wedding, but also appropriate for work or church. EmmaGrahamDesigns.com.
2. Love Sam Embroidery Tank, $129.99, PiperLime: Love Sam is known for feminine, swingy dresses (love their maxi styles) and pretty, drapey tops in luscious fabrics. This style is one of my favorites – love the details and the colors!
” src=”http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/72/82/13/27/0072821327185_150X150.jpg” />
3. Red Rivet Colored Skinny Jeans, $16, WalMart: Yes, $16. Red Rivet was founded in 2009 to revolutionize the premium denim market, offering the quality, fit, and embellishments women expect in premium denim, at $15-25 price point.
4. XCVI Dogwood Draped Cardigan, $118, Bloomingdale’s: I don’t know about you, but I live in cardigans in the summertime to ward off the chill of over-air-conditioned interiors. Brrr…. This double-layer mesh cardigan is dreamy and practical, and will easily transition into fall. The perfect light layer.
5. Simply Short USA, $75-95: Suzie P. Lee has serious fashion cred, having worked for labels like Vince, Paige, and Michael Kors, so it’s no surprise that her brand new, USA-made line of denim shorts checks all the right boxes. The array of colors, prints and washes is almost dizzying! Available online at dianesbeachwear.com.
Leave a Reply