How low can you go? I was inspired by this question while perusing my very fashionable friend Marissa’s stylish blog, Fashion 411, She also introduced me to a couple of stylish new sites. So here are some fun, fast wardrobe updates, and nothing is over $50.
1. Tropic Necklace, $36, BaubleBar: This hip, members-only site offers statement making jewelry at down-to-earth prices. Love the limited edition designer exclusives. This necklace add a summery punch of color to your everyday uniform.
2. Straight Laced Skirt, $38, Francesca’s Collections: Preppy and bold – perfect for summer.
3. H&M Dress, $39.95: This print is summery and easy, and looks way more expensive than it is.
4. ASOS Pant in Spot Jacquard, $48.71: Printed pants are a key trend this season, and these offer a luxe look without the price.
5. Fernanda Rose Gold Wedges, $39.95, JustFab.com: This members only site features an on-trend, curated selection of shoes, all at one low price. I would wear these fabulous metallic wedges everywhere, with everything.