I wasn’t born yesterday. I’ve been on my share of photoshoots in my life, and I know they are not as effortless and fun as the Boden catalog makes them seen. But I can’t help it – every time I peruse one of their clever catalogs I want to be one of those models – strolling the charming streets of some unknown European city, or walking my stylish, well-behaved child to school. They have the whole lifestyle thing down, and one thing is clear: their main collection is not targeting teenagers. These are clothes for a woman who knows what she likes – and is not chasing every trend. The kind of style and ease that we all aspire to.
So here, my top 5 picks from Boden’s spring offerings. See if you agree!
1. The Mariner Jumper, $98: Classic, chic, and cozy in merino wool.
2. Skinny jeans, $98: An easy way to wear the season’s hot color trend: a vivid pair of skinnies grounded by basics you already own.
3. Beaded color block dress, $148: Pretty beading and sweet details give this versatile dress a vintage flair.
4. Must-have bag, $138: I’m a bag snob, as a rule, but this sporty bag is so chic and so affordable it’s totally won me over. But which color…?
5. Sequin trim pumps, $118: You’ll wear these everywhere this summer – and you can dress them up or down.