Baby, it’s cold outside. Okay, not anymore, but it was a little cool yesterday. And freezing Monday. Now, the temperature here in sunny Florida seems to be back to its normal, balmy self, and all is right with the world. Which, of course, has made me think about shopping. (Actually, there aren’t many things that I can think of that don’t make me think about shopping). So here are the items I am eyeing for spring for my two little girly-girls. : )
1. Broderie Party Dress, $118, Boden: This little cream puff of a dress is too sweet to save for weddings and special occasions. It’s timeless and just lovely!
2. Rolling Ruffle Dress, $58, Crewcuts: Crewcuts is the master of the casual ruffled dress, and this one is a sure thing. Sweet ruffles and gorgeous colors combine with the company’s signature ease.
3. Floral Print Dress, $66, and Striped Leggings, $24: CWDKids is always a reliable source for pint-sized style, and this spring-y floral dress from Little Joule is no exception. Love the print and the sash, and the coordinating striped leggings make it a bit sporty.
4. Playful Pom Pom Dress Set, $68: Playclothes at their prettiest, this set features a brightly colored knit dress with pom poms at the hem, and coordinating leggings in stripes or dots. Fun!
5. Persnickety Clothing Heirloom White Henrietta Dress, $86: SO pretty and so special, this dress would make a sweet choice for Easter or a spring photo shoot!
Leave a Reply