Sorry that my kid’s shopping blog is one day late! I’ve decided that a MAC computer isn’t for me, and I’m in the process of switching everything back! Sigh.
Fortunately, I had the latest Garnet Hill catalog to cheer me up. In it I found so much colorful inspiration for spring that I decided to devote a full blog to it! Here, my favorite warm weather finds from Garnet Hill:
1. Striped and Solid Separates from Morgan & Milo, $36 and up: Crisp, preppy separates in always-comfy knit fabrics, these versatile pieces have style to spare. And who can resist the matching striped espadrilles! Also love that anchor shirt and the striped shorts. Cute!
2. Pink Chicken Smocked Dress, $58: A twist on the traditional smocked dress, this one has a fresh look in updated prints and clean lines. Love. Too bad the largest size is 4T. : (
3. Garden Maxi Dress by Kanya Rose, $88: Sweet and springy, this is a great choice for a special occasion.
4. Hopscotch Party Dresses, $88: The prettiest party dresses, ever!
5. Hopscotch party dresses, $118: Or maybe these are….!
6. Easter outfits from Elephantito, $58-68: So classic and so adorable – these are perfect for Easter and all spring long.
7. Jack Rogers sandals, $68: The classic preppy sandal, sized for little ones. I love that my girls and I can wear matching shoes without looking silly! Well, I might still look silly, but I don’t care. Love them!
Leave a Reply