So, as I mentioned yesterday, while I no longer have a baby of my own, I do love shopping for them, especially baby girls. Here, a few of my go-to gifts and some fresh ones as well, and they are all baby girl gifts under $50.
1. Lola the Rocker, $40: I love the simplicity and sweetness of blabla dolls, and I have to admit the name of this doll swayed me a bit. She’s a keeper, just like my Lola.
2. Boon Lawn Countertop Drying Rack, about $30: I had a boring, standard white bottle rack, and this one makes me (almost) long to wash baby bottles again. It’s like a cool piece of functional art. I love everything from Boon, including their cleverly designed plates, snack balls, utensils, and bath accessories.
3. Jonathan Adler for Skip Hop Pronto Changing Station, $34: Optimistic art from Jonathan Adler takes on a pretty, practical form in this portable changing set. I used my Pronto for years, and would often take it in with me (sometimes clipped to another bag) when a full diaper bag wasn’t essential. A must!
4. Crane Brown Owl Humidifier, about $45: Crane elevates this humdrum essential to a decorative room accessory. Too cute!
5. Haba Flower Clutching Toy, $12.68: I am a little obsessed with the whimsical, brightly colored wooden designs of German toymaker Haba. They make the prettiest baby toys. An assortment of rattles and other small toys would make a charming gift.
6. Uncle Goose Wooden Blocks, about $35: Classic wooden blocks with a twist – they feature words and characters from the second language of your choice. I bought the Korean version for my nephew, Ethan! Too cute!
7. Personalized CDs, $19.95: A personalized gift is always memorable. My girls received these CD’s from their grandparents years ago, and they are still favorites. Eva has the lullaby CD, and goes to sleep with it on every night.
8. French Bull Princess Plates, $30: French Bull makes the chic-est melamine tableware ever, for adults and kids. These princess plates are too cute, and will be useful for years to come. I also love the glitter bowls and goblets!
9. Cupcake retro bib, $18: Charming vintage prints adorn these sweet essentials, from bibs to burp cloths.
10. Dwell Studio Paper Dolls blanket, $40: I love this simple, striking print so much I can’t resist it, especially on a sweet little blanket.
First of all I wanted to personally thank you for including our products, “French Bull Princess Plates” and “Cupcake retro bib” in your “Baby Girl Gifts Under $50” post, way back on Feb 2, 2012. We found your lovely blog via our webmaster, as we were updating broken links to our products as we have an new updated website. (Would love for you to take a peak – http://www.modernlola.com).
Here are the new link to those products, so you can update your site, we don’t want you to have broken links on your blog as we really appreciate your support.
Have a wonderful year ahead.
Susan Marie Reyes