1. Luca Luca “Vivian” wrap jersey dress, $287.50: This stylish, luxe wrap dress will become the hardest working item in your closet. Wear it with pumps and a simple strand of pearls to work, and then add a metallic belt and an armload of bangles for dinner afterwards. And while it’s not exactly inexpensive, the price is a mere fraction of its previous $1k price tag.
2. Juicy Couture Rosa Velvet Heel, $114.99: This supremely-stylish heel is half price, and with it’s sleek, simple shape, luxe fabrics, and classic style, it will add oomph to everything from jeans to cocktail dresses.
3. Kate Spade Knightsbridge Jasper bag, $212: This bag will make you look like you have it all together, even if you don’t. It’s a chic, minimalist take on a dated briefcase, this easily transitions from work to travel. And the price is half off the original.
4. BCBG “Carly” pant, $29.60: A fashion-friendly version of the stylish khaki, these pants are infinitely versatile and wearable, and they’re about 20% of the original cost!
5. Neiman Marcus Cashmere Waterfall Cardigan in Red, $169 plus another 60% off: There’s plenty of sweater weather left, and this chic cardigan will add punch to a wardrobe of neutrals. Plus, it’s plush cashmere and Neiman Marcus quality at an additional 60% off.
Leave a Reply