I am a little obsessed with clothing that features UPF, the fabric equivalent of SPF – especially for my girls. It’s such a no-brainer, and so much easier than making sure that you never miss a spot with sunscreen, that you haven’t reapplied frequently enough, or that it may have rubbed off. The problem? Much of it is so ugly! Fortunately, I found a few lines that don’t sacrifice style for sun protection. Here, my favorites:
1. Cabana Life: The gold standard in stylish sun-protection. I love the styles and the quality of everything in this range. My girls have a couple of the rashguard sets, which feature adorable bikinis with matching short sleeved swim tees. I especially like the white set (above) and the hot pink set. We also have the matching cover-ups and hats, and love them!
2. Target: Target is a great source for cute, affordable UPF50 swimwear, and this bathing suit is one adorable example. And it’s only $10!
3. Hanna Andersson: I’m not a huge fan of most of Hanna’s current swimwear collection, but there are a few cute options, and they all have sun protection built in. This ruffly swimsuit is my favorite piece, and it’s only $28.80 for a limited time.
4. Mulberribush Swimwear: These absolutely adorable one-piece suits offer plenty of style and coverage as well.
5. One Step Ahead: This tutu swimsuit is one of the cutest UPF50 styles I’ve seen, and it has a built-in swim diaper for the littlest swimmers in your family. And even though it looks delicate, it’s guaranteed to last and can even be tossed in the wash! And right now it’s on sale for $24.95.