Sorry about the short vacay… I had family issues to attend to, but I am back and ready to continue catalog week. Today, I am picking the best items from one of my favorite stores, Anthropologie. As always, it’s hard me to narrow down this store’s selection to a few essentials, but I tried!
1. Arbor Vines Top, $78: This pretty, breezy top is the perfect pullover on cool spring nights.
2. Flounced Gingham Dress, $298: Pair this with red pumps for a date with your husband, or flats and a little jacket to shop with the girls. Too cute!
3. Daisy Organdy Blouse, $258: Lace is one of the season’s prettiest, most wearable trends. This over-the-top blouse is so dreamy, it brings out the romantic in any woman. You do need some height to pull off all that fabric, so if, like me, you’re on the petite side, go for a more streamlined take on the trend, like this version.
4. Shine on Dress, $328: This spot-on orange knit dress comes with its own accessories, a bouquet of crochet flowers adorning the waist. Gorgeous.
5. Lemon Stick Wedges, $148: These feminine shoes will add the perfect pop of sunny color to everything you wear this season.
Leave a Reply