It’s no secret that I love J. Crew. Who couldn’t use one of the company’s stylists in her own closet, pairing disparate pieces to create quirky combinations that somehow work! It’s genius. The brand excels at combining luxury with ease, and adding oomph to everyday basics. Here, my favorite pieces for spring:
1. Pom Pom Ballet Flats, $198: These chic little flats feature a flash of color against an otherwise subdued background – an easy way to wear the season’s neon brights!
2. Shimmerveil Cami, $128: Gorgeous on its own or as a layering piece, this cami adds glam to your everyday essentials, and it can instantly transform an ordinary black pantsuit.
3. Liberty Tea Rose Perfect Shirt, $198: Soft, subtle, and so easy to wear, this feminine take on a classic men’s style is a springtime essential. Trying wearing it open over a cami and skinny white jeans, or belt it and wear it over a short, full skirt.
4. Spangled Stripe Sweater, $128: White, light, and glamorous – it’s the perfect spring sweater.
5. Lunette Mini, $65-85: This fab little skirt isn’t too short, too long, too dressy, too anything. It’s the perfect, step-up-from-basic, wear-with-everything spring essential.