Okay, I admit that I study the Chasing Fireflies with an attention and passion that can only be described as obsessive. I am defininitely a fan of their flawlessly-edited selection of high-end kiddie couture. Sigh. And although they always offer lots of party dresses and dress-up clothes, they throw in a great mix of play and beach attire as well. Love!
1. Frothy Tulle Dress, $58: This dress is so special and so twirly it will make every little girl feel like a princess, and the price is nice too!
2. Lavender and Lace Dress, $198: A very special dress for a very special occasion – it’s just flawless.
3. Beach Fairy Dress, $98: A little bit party, a little big play, and completely unforgettable. The leggings are an essential finishing touch.
4. Terry Pompom Dress, $58: A sweet, playful summer dress that would also make a great coverup at the beach.
5. Pink Hooded French Terry Dress, $48: This dress, and the matching ruffled leggings, combine pretty with play in the cutest way!
6. Doll Romper, $48: Precious and still play-worthy – I cannot overstate how cute I think this is!
7. Bow Romper, $54: I love these little rompers for summer, and this is one of the cutest I’ve seen. Easy and adorable.
Leave a Reply