At first I had a hard time finding anything worth recommending from their rather disappointing spring collection. Although the quality is justifiably legendary, I am just not a fan of their shapeless shifts. With a little digging, though, I did manage to find some adorable options for spring/summer, and many of these are on sale through April 3, so act quickly!
1. Scitter Scatter Dress, $29 (until April 3): A pretty print in a comfy knit, with cute smocked detailing and a ruffled neckline.
2. Sun Fun Top, $34, Dress, $29 (through April 3) and Everywhere You Go Cardigan, $38: These pretty printed pieces feature smocked tops, thin straps and a convertible style (the top becomes a skirt, the dress becomes a maxi skirt). Pair with the light, short-sleeved cotton cardi for a sweet look.
3. Sandal Clogs, $62: Quintessentially Hanna, these summery clogs come in either flowery or gladiator styles, and in fun brights or versatile neutrals.
4. Beach Flowers Sundress, $19: Soft and sweet, this is the perfect summer playdress, especially with the matching polka dot flip flops.
5. Smock Top, $28, and Free Time Shorts, $18 for solid (or $26 with print): A breezy, stretchy smocked top makes the perfect partner for the coordinating shorts.
6. Pillowcase dress, $19 (through April 3): Girly, colorful and comfortable, these slip-on dresses feature drawstring ribbon ties at the shoulders and a decorative band at the hem.