I used to not love the assortment of styles offered by CWDKids, but lately, they’ve really impressed me with their massive, adorable selection of top kids brands and styles. There is almost too much in this catalog for me to narrow it down, but I will try!
1. Butterfly Tank Dress, $78: This dress is so sweet and so special, with a tank-style top adorned with rosettes and a full, twirly printed skirt.
2. Stripe Ruffle Romper, $44: Rompers are playwear at its best, and this sweet, comfy striped one is perfect on a hot summer’s day.
3. Flower Tank Suit, $49: Although this list is more about clothes than about swimwear (which I will cover in a future blog), I couldn’t resist a shout out to this adorable, flower-appliqued tank suit!
4. Ruffled Lollipops Dress or Stripe Ruffle Dress, $59 each: Anytime you can combine cuteness and comfort, you get a vote in my book. These playdresses show that casual clothes don’t need to be boring – they are special enough for a party but comfy enough for the park.
5. Jewel Neck Floral Dress, $78: This special occasion dress has the chic details you’d expect in your own clothes, but it’s sized and styled for your little princess.
6. Smocked Waist Ruffled Dress, $48: This style is from Twirls & Twigs, which excels at super-girly, super comfy dresses in the softest jerseys imaginable.
7. Flower Rosettes Dress, $39, or Bouquet Dress, $62: Both of these easy dresses feature feminine details, like appliqued flowers or rosettes, and are shown with comfy, play-friendly leggings.
8. Ruffle Dress, $49: A swirl of lavender and white ruffles move when she walks, all in an easy cotton knit.
9. Flower Capri Set, $56, and Daisy Dot Capri Set, $49: Special yet still casual, these make adorable sister outfits.
10. Heart Ruffle Dress, $49: A twirly, ruffled skirt and appliqued heart make this comfy knit dress super special.
Leave a Reply