Since many of us are inundated with dozens of catalogs every month, and most of us (with the exception of a few, shopping-obsessed moms like me) don’t take the time to look through them, in the interests of helping you, my amazing readers (and doing a little shopping of my own along the way!), I’ve decided to dedicate two weeks to catalog shopping. This week I will focus on the big kids catalogs: Tea Collection, Hanna Andersson, CWDKids, Chasing Fireflies… (Next week, I will put the focus on you, with the hottest spring trends to buy right now, all available in a catalog near you!). So here, my top five picks for items from Tea Collection:
1. Etched Print Ruffle Dress, $35: So pretty, comfortable, and affordable – an unbeatable combination.
2. Pablo Sweater Tunic Dress, $69: I love sweater dresses, and this one is chic and easy.
3. El Palau Tile Shift Dress, $39: I love the gorgeous colors and the print and the soft terry fabric – does this come in my size?
4. Gypsy Pants, $21: A great priced basic that’s anything but – these billowy “jeans” will be her go-to pair this season.
5. Dragonfly 5-Piece Set, $105: Tea assembles these amazing mini-collections for you, and they’re a great value. The coordinating, comfortable pieces are perfect for travel. This collection is my current favorite – it features three easy playdresses (including an adorable ruffle dress) and two pairs of Tea’s incredible, top-quality leggings.
Nada Manley says
I totally agree Christina! My favorite finds are adorable playclothes, because they are comfy and practical and still cute. Who says you can’t have it all? And I know my girls appreciate looking cute too! Tea is such amazing quality, and the fabrics are so soft and wash so well – I think they are really worth the money, especially with two girls. : )
I love Tea! Sometimes I feel a little guilty that so many of my girls clothes aren’t the typical cotton pants and t-shirts that other kids live in but i always feel like the Tea pieces they have are super cute and just as comfy as the typical toddler clothes! They wash well too and the dresses are my favorite because they are definitely tops later.