Since many of us are inundated with dozens of catalogs every month, and most of us (with the exception of a few, shopping-obsessed moms like me) don’t take the time to look through them, in the interests of helping you, my amazing readers (and doing a little shopping of my own along the way!), I’ve decided to dedicate two weeks to catalog shopping. This week I will focus on the big kids catalogs: Tea Collection, Hanna Andersson, CWDKids, Chasing Fireflies… (Next week, I will put the focus on you, with the hottest spring trends to buy right now, all available in a catalog near you!). So here, my top five picks for items from Tea Collection:
1. Etched Print Ruffle Dress, $35: So pretty, comfortable, and affordable – an unbeatable combination.
2. Pablo Sweater Tunic Dress, $69: I love sweater dresses, and this one is chic and easy.
3. El Palau Tile Shift Dress, $39: I love the gorgeous colors and the print and the soft terry fabric – does this come in my size?
4. Gypsy Pants, $21: A great priced basic that’s anything but – these billowy “jeans” will be her go-to pair this season.
5. Dragonfly 5-Piece Set, $105: Tea assembles these amazing mini-collections for you, and they’re a great value. The coordinating, comfortable pieces are perfect for travel. This collection is my current favorite – it features three easy playdresses (including an adorable ruffle dress) and two pairs of Tea’s incredible, top-quality leggings.