Now that I’m on a roll, I can’t seem to stop! I am a little obsessed with accessories right now. Accessories are always a critical element of an overall look, but I am feeling their significance even more so these days. Maybe it’s the influence of my young, hip stylist friend, Yvonne. So tonight I am sharing my five favorite finds, under $50. Enjoy!
1. Nest Pretty Things Flower Garden Necklace, $48: I just discovered the supertalented Tamar’s Etsy store, and now I am obsessed. Everything is so Anthropologie-esque. This necklace looks like a rare flea market find. LOVE!
2. Pewter Heart Charm Necklace Set, $13.99: If you can get passed the presentation of this site, you will find an almost overwhelming selection of accessories at unbeatable prices. This necklace was one of several that I loved, and most look far more expensive than they are. Note: Please do not ever wear these as a set!
3. Bandolino Kalliopa Wedges, $28.12: These summery wedges are easy, breezy, and go with everything.
4. Elegant Rose Scarf, $34.50: So pretty, this scarf will add polish to a wardrobe of separates.
5. Pins & Needles Basic Straw Hat, $29: A summertime staple that never goes out of style!