Yesterday’s list was all about versatility. Today, I turned off my practical side (and yes, I do have one!) and focused on items that, simply put, make me drool. Sure, they may not match everything in my closet, and they may be too memorable to be completely practical, but that’s exactly the point. These are a few of my favorite things, and for that reason alone, I know I will be reaching for them all season long.
1. Americana Skirt, $188: I had to hold myself back, or this entire list would have been from Anthropologie. This skirt is classic and a little cheeky at the same time. Love the shape, love the ruffle detail, love the colors, just love.
2. Tory Burch Two Tone Strap Sandals, $350: Try to ignore the fact that these shoes will make your legs look sooooo long and sooooo gorgeous, and that the neutral shades of black and tan go with absolutely everything in your closet, and try to focus, instead, on just how insanely beautiful they are.
3. Joie Silk Chiffon Floral Ruffle Dress, $268: So pretty, and so perfect for absolutely everywhere you want to be this season. Wear it with a little cardigan to church, with strappy sandals to that spring wedding, or add a little denim jacket and flats for running errands.
4. Boden Petal Clutch: I love, love, love this bag! I plan on buying it in Peony – the combination of pink and rosettes is just too much for me to resist. I understand, of course, if you choose a more subdued color, like the blue or the grey, but I could never condone this kind of behavior.
5. House of Harlow Tasseled Crescent Cuff, $60: I am trying to ignore the fact that I am generally unable to wear cuffs because my wrists are too small, because I can’t talk myself out of buying this gorgeous, unusual bracelet. The color will complement everything from neutrals (especially white and khaki) to your favorite boho prints. Love it!
Leave a Reply