Hope everyone had a Happy Valentine’s Day! Sorry I missed my blog last night. I was spending the evening with my sweet husband! : )
So here, as promised, are a few special, useful, fun favors for boys!
1. Lego Mini Sets: There are as many of these are there are birthday party themes. They’re fun, affordable, and they work with a child’s existing Legos.
2. Mini Automoblox, $25/3: This clever, hip toy combines two favorites, blocks and cars. The mini version features a car whose components come apart and can be put back together. My 3 year old loves them!
3. Over the Rain Dough Organic Play Dough, $29.95/6 pack: Organic play dough at a reasonable price – this is one toy that is a guaranteed crowdpleaser, and moms will love that it is safe and nontoxic.
4. Assorted Vintage Board Games, $7.99: World Market, one of my favorites sources for unique, creative favors, offers these charming, retro board games for a very reasonable price. Each is sure to deliver hours of quiet (!) play!
5. Small Music Instruments, $4.99 and up: While parents might not appreciate these noisemakers, the kids sure will, and at least you’re not sending them home with a piercing whistle or a drum set!