For me, shopping season is never officially over. After all, there’s always something else I can buy! : )) So I am always on the lookout for stylish, useful items for my home and my family, and when they are also a great deal, well that’s just a bonus! Here are a few items that I’ve seen recently that check all the boxes: they’re chic, they’re affordable, and they’re only around for a limited time!
1. Splendid Littles collection for Target, $6.99 and up: I love Splendid, the hip casual clothing company based in L.A. Their supersoft tees and loungewear have earned them a huge following, and even Oprah’s a devoted fan. Their Splendid Littles offers the same California cool for the preschool set, and now, for a limited time, they’ve designed a special collection for Target. Comfy, hip cotton pieces in gorgeous colors and their signature soft fabric, at very reasonable prices!
2. Rosanna Inc. Dinnerware: I love this company’s playful porcelain pieces, like this Modern Baroque mug, only $7. But hurry – the sale, on Gilt Groupe, ends Friday!
3. Jill Jill Stuart Dresses: I am a huge fan of Jill Stuart’s feminine aesthetic, and these pieces, from her lower priced collection, are reduced even further on Ideeli! This strapless floral dress is just $49. Great style for a great price!
4. Paris Mansion with Furniture: Zulily is always crammed with great deals for kids and moms, like these beautifully made wooden toys from Teamson. I am just looking for an excuse to buy this Paris Mansion, which, at $135, is more than half off the retail price!
5. Rock by Stella & Jamie Jojo Long Sleeve Dress: This is the kind of dress I love to wear in the Florida “winter” – stylish and oh so easy! And it’s only $49!
Love the dollhouse!! We just had one from the 1960’s passed down and Amelia loves totally wrecking the rooms after I have them organized… We will have to get one like the Paris mansion once she’s calmed down a little. 🙂 Heading out to Target tomorrow to check out the Splendid littles collection. 🙂 Thanks for spreading the word. 🙂 Dee