I am a little obsessed with great quotes. When I was in high school, I would collect them on little index cards and prop them up all over the place to motivate myself. I read Bartlett’s Quotations like it was a novel. And I spent weeks choosing the perfect quote to accompany my yearbook photo: “The world is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel” by Horace Walpole.
1. Quote Cocktail Napkins, $24: These quotes are more humorous than they are inspirational, but these clever cocktail napkins will appeal to any wordsmith.
2. Love Plaque, $34.95: A sweet reminder that love has no limits, this plaque says simply: “I love you, no matter what.”
3. Keep Calm and Carry On Towels, $29: Who couldn’t use the occasional reminder to take a deep breath and keep going? These charming towels add a cheery accent to any kitchen.
4. “You are…” Plaque, $24.95: A cute, quirky way to show someone special how much you love them. I also love this “Be Bold” plaque, $19.95.
5. Biblical Etching Footed Glass Bowl, $59: These beautiful bowls are etched with verses from the most inspirational book of all time, the Bible. My favorite says: “Faith, hope, and love. The greatest of these is love.”
Leave a Reply