Okay, I have a problem. A big problem. I just placed a massive order from the American Girl store and my husband’s going to pass out when he sees the credit card bill. : ) Fortunately, I can explain that my sister and I placed the order together, so it’s not all for me. Part of the problem, though, lies in the fact that they are retiring Lola’s beloved Elizabeth, a historical doll, and her BFF, Felicity, at Christmas, so I had to buy ALL of the Elizabeth stuff that I was planning on buying over the next few years. I might not give it all to Lola at one time, but I did buy it all at one time. That includes Elizabeth’s lovely blue canopy bed, some adorable clothes including this darling riding outfit, matching night “shifts” for Lola and Elizabeth, the Elizabeth mini-doll, etc. Unfortunately, while doing all this shopping, I came across several other amazing, must-have items on the site that are going to make it into a future order:
1. Kit’s Treehouse, $250: Imagine the treehouse of every little girl’s dreams. This is it, but on a (slightly) smaller scale. This insanely adorable treehouse can fit as many as 4 AG dolls in it at one time, ensuring hours of imaginative play. Yes, it’s pricey, but I can see any little girl playing with this for years!
2. Lanie’s Camper, $295: Another over the top item, this tricked-out camper has everything an AG doll needs for outdoor adventure. The details and quality are amazing, as is always the case with American Girl gear, so your little girl should enjoy playing with this for years.
3. The American Girl Horse, $75: All little girls love horses, and this beautiful animal, with a chestnut coat and faux leather saddle, is the perfect companion for her AG doll.
4. Starry Doll Carrier, $58: The safest, most stylish way to take her American Girl doll along with her on all her adventures. It comfortably accomodates one doll and lots of clothes and accessories.
5. Sweet Scarlet Dress for Girls, $48: This lovely, ruby-red Christmas dress is a festive addition to any girl’s wardrobe, and she’ll love that her doll can wear the matching version.