2. Il Gufo Dress with Flowers, $258: Lovely and simple, this mulberry frock‘s only adornment is the cluster of rosettes at each shoulder. The matching knit hat doesn’t hurt, either.
3. Junior Gaultier Tweed Dress, $160: Like mother, like daughter. This simply elegant tweed dress has a detachable mohair collar, so it can go from a special event to an ordinary day at school in minutes.
4. Sonia Rykiel “Princess” Blouson Top, $189, and Skirt, $318: Pretty and charming, any little girl will feel like a princess in this girly set.
5. Charabia Silver Sequin Party Dress, $216: Fun and festive, this special dress will make any little girl feel like the sparkliest ornament on the tree.
6. Neige Red Gabriella Dress, $99.99: This beautiful silk crepe de chine dress feels as lovely as it looks, and offers an understated take on holiday dressing.
7. Le Pink The Roses Red Tunic Dress, $108: Sigh. This frothy confection is like one big bouquet of beautiful red roses. The simple shape keeps it from being too over the top.
8. Luna Luna Garnet Tulip Dress, $109.95: So sweet and dreamy, this rose and gold dress is adorable and utterly girly!
10. Little Marc Jacobs Striped Sleeveless Dress, $228: Another simple stunner, the deep colors and amazing construction of this dropwaisted style is deceptively straightforward.
Great blog post! I’ll have to refer back to it at Christmas time for my daughter. I’m a fan of the Little Marc Jacobs.