2. Il Gufo Dress with Flowers, $258: Lovely and simple, this mulberry frock‘s only adornment is the cluster of rosettes at each shoulder. The matching knit hat doesn’t hurt, either.
3. Junior Gaultier Tweed Dress, $160: Like mother, like daughter. This simply elegant tweed dress has a detachable mohair collar, so it can go from a special event to an ordinary day at school in minutes.
4. Sonia Rykiel “Princess” Blouson Top, $189, and Skirt, $318: Pretty and charming, any little girl will feel like a princess in this girly set.
5. Charabia Silver Sequin Party Dress, $216: Fun and festive, this special dress will make any little girl feel like the sparkliest ornament on the tree.
6. Neige Red Gabriella Dress, $99.99: This beautiful silk crepe de chine dress feels as lovely as it looks, and offers an understated take on holiday dressing.
7. Le Pink The Roses Red Tunic Dress, $108: Sigh. This frothy confection is like one big bouquet of beautiful red roses. The simple shape keeps it from being too over the top.
8. Luna Luna Garnet Tulip Dress, $109.95: So sweet and dreamy, this rose and gold dress is adorable and utterly girly!
10. Little Marc Jacobs Striped Sleeveless Dress, $228: Another simple stunner, the deep colors and amazing construction of this dropwaisted style is deceptively straightforward.