It’s no secret. I love pink. I think it is sophisticated and very, very underrated. Fortunately, this season has given me many opportunities to see the world through rose-colored glasses. Still not convinced? Then this list of seven standout pink-hued items that I am eying for spring might just change your mind:
1. Alice & Olivia pink sequin minidress, $495: Pink. Sequins. Mini? Yes, and so chic. Check it out. You won’t be disappointed. link
2. Miu Miu Bow Ballerina Flats: Miu Miu makes the best flats ever, and these are proof. These will bring life to a wardrobe of neutrals. link
3. Milly Watercolor Paisley Silk Blouse, $295: This blouse proves that pink can be incredibly chic. A standout piece. link
4. David Meister Two Tone Ruched Cocktail Dress, $500: Pink and purple? This would be my 3-year-old’s dream dress, but it’s surprisingly sophisticated and grown-up.link
5. Temperley London Faberge Evening Lattice Clutch, $1550: Finally, my favorite dress designer does a bag, and it doesn’t disappoint. Inspired by a Faberge egg, this metal bag features a gold lattice design over fuchsia silk. I would pass this down to my sister. link
6. Donna Karan Collection Draped Dress,$2495: Nobody does draping like Donna, and this dress is an example of her genius with jersey. Comfortable and ridiculously flattering. link
7. J. Crew Merino Microsequin Cardigan, $99: A long pink sequined cardigan, done in typically laid-back J. Crew style. A stylish spring essential.